1:72 Messerschmitt Bf 109E-3 1:72
1:72 Messerschmitt Bf 109E-3
Between 1939-40, the Messerschmitt Bf 109E was the world’s top fighter aeroplane. Perfectly trained 109E pilots, utilizing tactics developed during the Spanish Civil War, simply swept off any opponent, from Polish air force, Scandinavian countries to the air forces of the western Europe. Only the proud Albion and its Hurricanes and Spitfires managed to eliminate the sheer dominance of the Emils.
The Bf 109E-3, ie. the earlier version fitted with a rounded style canopy is now the subject of this kit, bringing as many as five various colour schemes. Four of them were flown by Luftwaffe pilots who became aces in 1940 or would become later in the war, Mölders, Priller, Bär and Hackl. All the depicted machines show the variety of paint schemes used on the Luftwaffe Emils. The styrene parts come on two runners, the clear canopy parts are offered on one sprue. The surface detail is highly realistic and finely detailed.
- highly accurate model brimming with detail
- easy assembly
- option to show the engine compartment open
- wing flaps can be positioned down and slots open
- accurately designed decal sheet with a choice of five machines, with a full set of servicing stencils
- pre-cut canopy and wheel masks available separately
- detail resin sets available to show even more detail